Jacobs Telecommunication has been during a forefront of formulating a new era of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network growth finish telecom life cycle solutions, that has ranked us in ENR’s Top 20 Design Firms for a telecommunications zone in 2014. While a wireless universe is ever changing, a direct for innovative record and prolonged tenure support services stays constant. These services embody site acquisition, pattern and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
The Structural Engineer (Telecom) will be obliged for a pattern and constructional research of new or existent communication structures for wireless telecommunication sites (towers, buildings, foundations, rooftops, etc). The Structural Engineer will also conduct telecom site pattern projects.
- Reviews building and rooftop structures and foundations
- Analyzes building and rooftop structures and foundations regulating hand-calculations, building research program (RISA 3D and TNX Tower) and other supposed engineering methods
- Conform pattern to internal jurisdictional mandate for land use and permitting
- Designs reinforcing and prolongation solutions
- Coordinates and manages timelines and milestones
- Coordinates with other engineers/designers, drafters, site merger and construction crew in a group environment
- Modify and/or labour sum during plan to urge design
- Work closely with Business Development group to ready contracts for A/E drawings and constructional work including examination of range and fees
- Management of CAD Design group members in credentials of apparatus and receiver blueprint drawings for franchise exhibits, zoning drawings, and construction drawings
- Serve as pattern veteran of record for zoning drawings and construction drawings for needing purposes
- Performs site visits as indispensable to request margin conditions for new sites and site alteration projects
- Ensures accurate plan standing reporting
- Responsibilities will also embody plan formulation and some customer contact